Monday, January 16

The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano

Hello everybody, time for a new book ! But today, it's a compelete different one then the previous one, so hang on !

Pages: 318
Publisher: Cargo
Rating: 8/10

This book is about two children with two different kinds of problems. The boy has lost his sister, the girl has a big scar on her hip. Read the book if you want to know how if you haven't yet :) but both are not accepted by the majority of the children at middle school, place of the judgements. People, please stop this madness.I know you can't exclude prejudgements, it has become a part of our society and everybody has them, but also everybody is a victim of them. I don't think and don't believe either that there's someone in the world who's loved by everybody and hated or just disliked by nobody. I don't think that the perfect person exist. Everybody has his imperfections, and if you just want to accept his or hers, maybe he or she will do the same with yours and everything will work out right. That's how you become friends, or best friends and maybe lovers: accept the imperfections and see yours accepted.

Enough about my lesson of the day, let's not forget about the most important thing of this post: the book. In one word: nice. If you have a day off and want to spend it in your couch, grab this book and read it with the pleasure I had. At first, I didn't know what to expect because of the title. And the first 5 chapters weren't helpful either. But then I got further and further and I just couldn't believe it. This book is amazing when you want to read something fast, but still a descent book so you can drag about the size of it. It's a really nice one and sure one for your libraby at home !

This book has been filmed too, starring Martina Albano, Alba Rohrwacher and Luca Marinella. I haven't seen it, would you recommend it to me ? And if you saw the movie or read the book, vote on the poll on the right !

No comments:

Post a Comment