Tuesday, January 3

Social networks

Hello everybody!

Did you enjoy the first official opinion of a book on my blog ? I really hope you did, because I was a little bit nervous about it :)

As you can see, I'm putting more and more of these like- and tweet-buttons on my profile. I think that the most of you Know what they're meant for, but for those who don't: the purpose of the buttons is that you click on them and if you've done that, a link will appear on your profile of the network you've chosen. That way, you can let people know that you've been on the blog and you liked it. You can click the icon underneath the article too, but that shares only the article itself and not the blog.

Although I do all this stuff, it has never been my intention to be like a Youtuber for example, who's begging for subcribers or viewers. If you don't want to share them, that's ok for me, that's your own choice. You put on your profile what YOU want, not what anyone else wants.

If you still have questions about the buttons or you want to add another button, send me an e-mail at theyoungreader@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to answer it or put it on the blog !

Available 'share-the-blog'-services: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hyves, Google+, MySpace and Tumblr

Available 'share-the-article'-services: mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment