Sunday, January 29

Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee

Hello guys,

I know I said the previous time that I read something complete different, BUT this one is even more different. See for yourself if you don't believe me ;)

Pages: 253
Publisher: Cossee
Rating: 7.5/10

This book is about a fifty-year-old man, who has strange problems and experiences some strange things too. I always want to learn something out of the books, like I said in the previous post, but there's just this thing with this one: I don't know what I must learn out of this. It's just so strange and unclear. No, it's not the book that is unclear, it is a really good book, but there's just no message for me in it. Maybe for you it does have one ? Leave a comment or send me an e-mail if so :)

Now, the book. I already said it was a good one, and it is true. But this one is different from the others, because it was a little bit more difficult than the others I read. I hope it isn't a problem ? The choice of words of the author is very clear, and yet so special in a way, it dazzled me. I just couldn't let it go. I must confess, at first I didn't want to read it, but once I got started I couldn't stop. It was that special.

And again, it has been filmed. But you know already that I don't do that on purpose because you read the previous post ;) this time the actors are John Malkovich, Natalie Becker and Antoinette Engel. And again, I haven't seen him yet. Would you recommend it to me ? Vote on the poll and maybe I'll see it, maybe I won't. It's all in your hands !

Well, I hope you enjoyed it as much as you enjoyed the other ones, and see you within two weeks ! Or ofcourse with the next post which isn't an opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment