Saturday, January 14

Quotes of your favorite book

Hello everybody ! Yes, it's that time of the week again when I post something on my blog !

Probably all of you have a special book, that book which you can read and read it again without getting tired of it, even when you know all the passages. Maybe there's one sentence in it that means a lot to you, that has a special meaning. Mine is:

Steve Miller: Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.

And yes, how did you know ? It's from 'The Last Song' ;) and it has a special meaning because it's true. I lost someone, and I'll never have the chance anymore to talk to her again, but that doens't mean that I love her less. She is still very important to me, and I'll never forget her. She'll always be in my heart, no matter what.

So, I have been honest, now's it's your turn ! Name your favorite book, write the special quote and say why it is so special to you. Or just one, or two, see for yourself ! :) leave a comment or send me an e-mail at theyoungreader@hotmail.com. See you soon !

O, don't forget, Sunday I'll post a new book with a new opinion, read it !

No comments:

Post a Comment