Sunday, March 25

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Hello guys,

I thought: it has been some time that I posted something about my favorite author... So here is a new one ;)

Pages: 213
Publisher: Vision
Rating: 8,5/10

Yes, The Notebook. A classic. But not the first book that I read of Nicholas Sparks, because that was ofcourse The Last Song. This book is the typical love story: teenagers fall in love, but they get seperate of each other for a long time. And at the end, they fall in love again, with some complications. It's that basic, and yet so beautiful. This is a book you should read with a nice cup of tea, a blanket and maybe a fireplace roaring in the background in the winter. Or in the summer with a nice glass of wine in your chair with the sun upon your face, and a little breeze. The lesson of the day is obvious ofcourse: true love never dies.

The book itself was naturally fantastic. It is fast, so you'll never get bored. But what did you expect from Nicholas Sparks, he's great :) he makes over 15 books about love, but they all are different from each other, yet the same. I think that, if you can manage that, you're a brilliant writer.

And yes, there's a movie, but I think everybody knows that! Recently I saw it again, and I thought: just like in the book, so romantic :) this time, the actors are ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams, Gena Rowlands and James Garner.

So that was it! I hope you enjoyed it, I did ;) and I'll be back in two weeks !

See you soon !

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete