Wednesday, March 7

Authors

Hello guys,

time for something different, but not that different :) you know I give reviews about books and that will not change, but maybe you're writing one yourself or you know somebody who's writing a book ? It would be an honor to read a little piece of it and comment it. Don't be afraid, I won't break it down. I'll just give some points where you have to work on, but I'll give 3 good comments for every 'wrong' comment. It's not wrong I'm looking for, just something you have to work on.

A couple of years I wanted to do this. Reviewing, commenting. I tried to write a book myself, but that didn't work out that well, so I thought: why not helping other people to write one ? So, if you or a person you know are writing a book, please send it to me in an e-mail at theyoungreader@hotmail.be (it's .be because the first was hacked as you can read in !Warning!) I'll read it as quick as I can and I will send it back to you as soon as possible with comments. I swear, no one else will read it !

See you soon !

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, good idea, but frankly, who are you, what experience do you have in reading/commenting/criticising books/texts? Judging by the (few) books, and their genre, you review here on your blog, you don't seem to be too experienced...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only an idea :) if you don't want to send me your book, that's fine for me. But if you do,as I said, I won't break it down. And if you don't think I'm right, well then don't bother about it, it's just my opinion. It is true that I'm not very experienced, but all I want to do is learn how to do it :)

      Delete