Sunday, February 12

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Hello guys,

time for a new book review ! Better hold on, because it's going to be magical ;)

Pages: 547
Publisher: De Standaard Harmonie
Rating: 8/10

Yes, Harry Potter. I think that everybody knows him. Probably everybody has seen the movies, I don't doubt it. But did they read the books ? Now, you'll probably say: why would you read the book if you already saw the movie, it's the same, right ? I have to answer that with a big fat NO. If you see the movie, you can't use your own imagination. All has been visualized. And if you saw the movie before you read the book, you 'imagine' the actor doing all the things and not your own creation. Charlotte has waited until she read all the books, and then she watched the movies. Respect !

Ok, the lesson of the day. There are several things where I can think of. Be the better person, always do good, trust your friends and be a good one yourself, etc. Give me your lesson what you have learned in these seven (not eight, those are the movies!) books.

Now, the reason that I gave you the cover of the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, is because this book is my favorite. It's the most exciting book, there happens a lot in it, and the movie is the best one. Yes, I saw the movie but again, I read the book first as you can read in the post Books that have been filmed. I  read the books in Dutch, but I'm planning to read them in English ofcourse.

Ofcourse, and I mentioned it before, it has been filmed. Starring Daniel  Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. There will be a new poll on the right, called 'Which book do you like the most'. Please vote, it's nice when I see that there are some persons who voted for it :)

I probably post something on Sunday (not a book review ofcourse), so it would be nice if you joined me again :) see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment