Monday, December 19

New ways to reach me

Hey guys, I don't know if you noticed, but from now on you can follow me by e-mail.

It's very simple. You just have to write your e-mailadress in the box on the right that says: 'Follow by mail'. If you've done that, you'll get an e-mail everytime I posted something new post so you're aware of everything I do.

I've also placed a Twitterbutton beneath it. If you have a Twitter-account, you just have to click that button , tweet it and my account will appear on your wall so other people can reach my Twitter. Everytime I post something new, it will also appear on your wall. So if you want, you can do that too.

AND now you can also share my link on your Facebookprofile by clicking the famous like-button ! See you later ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment